June 20, 2016 (Entrepreneur Podcast Network)- Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Sharon Nir discuss the following:
- Briefly describe for us what your memoir is about and how it can benefit entrepreneurs.
- As an independent professional woman who had a thriving career in your home country of Israel, you struggled with feelings of guilt and worthlessness after giving up your career and not being allowed to work for the first five year you lived in the U.S. How did you cope?
- In your book, you talk about how being “uncomfortable” actually helped you find your way to happiness and personal fulfillment. Can you elaborate on that?
- As a female professional in the high tech industry, what do you think is the most effective way to promote more women in executive positions?
- You’re working on a second book, also directed toward professionals. Can you tell us a bit more about it?
Listen to the interview